ACNR partners with Therapy Expo for 2016
Posted in Courses & Conferences on 14th Jun 2016
This year’s world-class conference programme boasts over 40 hours of accredited CPD education, including a dedicated Neuro Rehabilitation stream covering the prevention, occurrence and treatment of a huge range of injuries and pathologies.
The event offers the opportunity to experience a clinical programme delivered by expert speakers including Jon Graham, Sarah Daniels, Paul Cocker, Mike Stewart, Tom Mercer and Louise Connell, and enhance your career through workshops and specialist sessions. Book your £79 +VAT Early Bird ticket before the price increases to £99 +VAT on the 28th May using the dedicated ACNR registration link www.therapyexpo.co.uk/acnr.
Your conference ticket will also give you access to the exhibition floor where more than 120 companies and associations (including ACNR) will be showcasing ground breaking products and services.
- Over 40 hours of accredited CPD education
- ALL NEW dedicated Neuro Demo Zone
- Four education streams covering MSK, Sports Injuries & Biomechanics, Neuro Rehabilitation and Acute Care
- An unprecedented opportunity to network with colleagues and peers from all over the country
- Cryotherapy chamber tours
- Specialist CPR & Anaphylaxis training
- Kinesio UK annual conference at Therapy Expo
- In-depth sessions dedicated to each of the conference streams, giving you the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge in multiple specialities
For more information visit www.therapyexpo.co.uk or speak to a member of the team 0207 013 4998.
ACNR 2015;16(2):31. Published online 14/6/16Download this Article